Who We Are
nocoded, LLC ("nocoded," "We," or "Us") collects and uses minimal personal information about you as providing to the Blockade website and mobile applications (collectively known as the "Service").
For citizens residing in the European Union, we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union, and are responsible as the controller of your personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information we collect and how we use it
We collect the following personal information, either automatically o when you explicitly provide it to us:
- Your IP address
- Your user agent / browser type
- Device details including your device’s UDID, provider, manufacturer, model, and version
- Your unique Advertising ID
- Purchase information, including transaction ID and receipt details. We do not store payment information anywhere within the Service.
How we use your personal information:
- Your IP address, user agent / browser type, and device data are stored and used for analytic purposes including tracking total number of users, their activities within the Service, and gameplay data.
- Your Advertising ID is used to display personalized advertisements within the Service.
- Your purchase information may be used to settle a purchase dispute or refund.
Third-party services and advertisers that we currently use are:
We may add additional third-party services or advertisers from time to time and will keep this list updated upon doing so.
We may also share your personal information if we believe that (i) access, use, preservation, or disclosure of your information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, such as a court order of subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or government authority, or (ii) it is necessary to detect, prevent, or address fraud or potential fraudulent activity, security, or technical issue within the Service.
We will keep your personal information for the length of time required to provide you with the Service, unless a shorter or longer retention period is required or permitted by law. Afterwards, we will delete all personal information in our possession associated with the Service within a reasonable timeframe.
We do not verify the correctness or completeness of the data that we collect or you provide.
The Service may contain links to external websites or applications. If you click or tap on a third-party link, you will be directed to that website. These external services are not operated by us and we strongly advise that you take the necessary precautions to protect your data within those external services as well.
nocoded is based in the United States. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing, transfer, storage, and usage of your personal information in and to the United States and other countries throughout the world. The laws of the United States and other countries governing data collection may not be as extensive or protective as the laws of the country you reside in.
Under laws of certain jurisdictions, including the General Data Protection Regulation, you have rights in regards to your personal information that you should remember:
- By law, you can ask us at any time what personal information we collect about you.
- You can ask for a copy of your personal information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider.
- You can ask us to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate.
- If you have provided consent to use your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and have your data erased.
For more information regarding these rights, see the Guidance from the United Kingdom Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
We have employed appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption and other security technologies to keep data safe when we transfer, store, and use your personal information.
How to Contact Us